Special IT Manager
The Special IT Manager performs a wide range of managerial tasks and activities including developing and administrating Advanced Composites Inc online systems and their infrastructures.
- Provide strategy, direction and planning for Advanced Composites Inc IT initiatives.
- Collaborates with management to plan and implement strategies for meeting company needs.
- Responsible for hiring, training, development and supervision of Full Stack Database Developer position.
- Oversees and guides design and implementation of a cloud solution that includes the database server, web server, development environment, versioning control, crashes/issues reporting service, and SSL/TLS management service.
- Oversees and administers a server/client database (PostgreSQL) on AWS that is used to manage and control company workflow such as hiring, training, and manufacturing processes.
- Manages Development of the PostgreSQL database front-end website, while using resources such as Ruby on Rails, Cloud 9, and Heroku. Verifies that website is private, secure, and limits access to only authorized users; with features such as reports, sorts/filters, permissions hierarchy, file uploads/downloads, periodic emails and reminders, interactive pages with JQuery, scheduled tasks, unauthorized access attempts/crashes logging and monitoring.
- Manages all IT related areas for Advanced Composites Inc, to include outsourced contractors as needed.
- Responsible to creation and implementation of all IT policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s or equivalent foreign degree in Computer
Science or closely related field
2 years as Full Stack Developer or Business Systems
2 years (may be gained concurrently w/exp. req’d above)
and Relational Database Systems
Benefits of working at Advanced Composites, Inc. include: Competitive Health Plan Option, 2 Different Dental Plan Options, Paid Time Off, Catered Luncheons, Excellent 401K Match and Profit-Sharing Opportunity, Uniform and Laundering Service, Bonus Reward Programs, Summer and Christmas Parties, Onsite Free Gym Access, Charitable Events, and more! Advanced Composites, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.