Special IT Manager
The Special IT Manager performs a wide range of managerial tasks and activities including developing and administrating Advanced Composites Inc online systems and their infrastructures.
- Provide strategy, direction and planning for Advanced Composites Inc IT initiatives.
- Collaborates with management to plan and implement strategies for meeting company needs.
- Responsible for hiring, training, development and supervision of Full Stack Database Developer position.
- Oversees and guides design and implementation of a cloud solution that includes the database server, web server, development environment, versioning control, crashes/issues reporting service, and SSL/TLS management service.
- Oversees and administers a server/client database (PostgreSQL) on AWS that is used to manage and control company workflow such as hiring, training, and manufacturing processes.
- Manages Development of the PostgreSQL database front-end website, while using resources such as Ruby on Rails, Cloud 9, and Heroku. Verifies that website is private, secure, and limits access to only authorized users; with features such as reports, sorts/filters, permissions hierarchy, file uploads/downloads, periodic emails and reminders, interactive pages with JQuery, scheduled tasks, unauthorized access attempts/crashes logging and monitoring.
- Manages all IT related areas for Advanced Composites Inc, to include outsourced contractors as needed.
- Responsible to creation and implementation of all IT policies and procedures.
Education: Bachelor’s or equivalent foreign degree in Computer
Science or closely related field
Special Skills: 2 years as Full Stack Developer or Business Systems
2 years (may be gained concurrently w/exp. req’d above)
and Relational Database Systems
Benefits of working at Advanced Composites, Inc. include: 2 Different Competitive Health Plan Options, 2 Different Dental Plan Options, Paid Time Off, Catered Luncheons, Excellent 401K Match and Profit-Sharing Opportunity, Uniform and Laundering Service, Bonus Reward Programs, Summer and Christmas Parties, Onsite Free Gym Access, Charitable Events, and more! Advanced Composites, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Top of Form