Advanced Composites, Inc. is seeking a Shipping/Receiving Clerk. The Shipping/Receiving Clerk is a full-time position working M-F 8:00 am –5:00 pm.
1. Maintains inventory of shipment materials and supplies.
2. Supports the shipment of goods produced and the received goods and supplied to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base.
3. Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
4. Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
5. Required to make pick-ups and deliveries to our suppliers for parts and raw materials using a company van.
6. Operates forklift to convey, move, or hoist materials to proper departments or areas.
7. Empties dumpster in morning and at end of shift
8. Regular and consistent attendance
9. Performs all other related duties and assignments as requested
1. Minimum of a high school education and some experience in shipping/receiving preferred
2. Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math
3. A valid driver’s license and a good driving record
4. Must have organizational and time management skills and good attention to details
5. Employee will need to be able to safely lift seventy pounds
Starting hourly rate is $17.00. Benefits of working at Advanced Composites, Inc. include: 2 Different Competitive Health Plan Options, 2 Different Dental Plan Options, Paid Time Off, Catered Luncheons, Excellent 401K Match and Profit Sharing Opportunity, Uniform and Laundering Service, Bonus Reward Programs, Summer and Christmas Parties, Onsite Free Gym Access, Charitable Events, and more! Advanced Composites, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place