Sales/Digital Media Associate
Advanced Composites, Inc. is seeking a full-time Sales/Digital Media Associate. The Sales/Digital Media Associate position is a full-time salaried position working M-F 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Advanced Composites, Inc employs approximately 90 full-time employees and manufactures composites products to be used in the aerospace, military, oil, and recreational markets. Salary is DOE.
1. Acts as the primary contact for Advanced Composites Inc product inquiries, purchases, and all other issues that may arise by both email and phone for a wide range of products, both recreational and industrial, and new products as developed and released. Recreational products include Cataract Oars and Wound Up Composites.
2. Understands and effectively communicates accurate information about our programs, products, and services to customers by both phone and email.
3. Handles all warranty issues for Advanced Composites Inc product lines by issuing return authorization numbers, coordinating returned product inspection, and completing all required paperwork associated with returns.
4. Communicates all known customer or product issues to Advanced Composites Inc sales team to continually improve product and customer satisfaction.
5. Builds mutually beneficial collaborative long-term business partnerships with dealers and customers.
6. Inputs sales orders, price changes, and pricing tier adjustments for products and dealers as needed.
7. Acts as the expediter for shipping Advanced Composites Inc products as needed.
8. Attends product trade shows and events as needed to promote Advanced Composites Inc products and works to expand dealer network.
9. Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
10. Publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
11. Set up and optimize Company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social media content.
A bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or a related field of study is preferred Excellent communications skills both written and verbal; customer service skills with in-person, telephone, and electronic communications; and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment is necessary. Must be familiar or have interest in the outdoor water sports and bicycling. Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist. Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
Excellent benefits include medical, 401(k) matching contribution, profit sharing, nine paid holidays, and paid personal and vacation time. Advanced Composites, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.