Inside Sales Representative
Advanced Composites, Inc. (ACI) is seeking an outgoing Inside Sales Representative to grow with our company. This is a full-time, in house position, working onsite Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. At ACI we have 90 full-time employees working together to manufacture composites products for aerospace, military, prosthetic, industrial, and recreational markets. In the recreational market we supply top-quality outdoor gear to people all over the world. As a member of our sales team, your primary responsibilities will be with ACI’s outdoor brands, Wound Up Composites (cycling) and Cataract Oars (rafting and fishing), managing dealer accounts and online sales.
- Build mutually beneficial, collaborative, long-term business partnerships with dealers and customers.
- Act as the primary contact for ACI product inquiries, purchases, and other customer requests both by email and phone for Cataract Oars, Wound Up Composites, ACI Pin Rings, and other items as they are developed and released for sale.
- Understand and effectively communicate accurate information about ACI’s programs, products, and services to customers by both phone and email.
- Handle warranty issues for ACI product lines by issuing return authorization numbers, coordinating returned product inspection, and completing all required paperwork associated with returns.
- Communicate all known customer or product issues to ACI sales team to continually improve product and customer satisfaction.
- Input sales orders, price changes, and pricing tier adjustments for products and dealers as needed.
- Generate SKUs and Barcodes for all necessary product items.
- Perform, track, and report monthly sales for ACI products.
- Act as the expediter for shipping ACI products as needed.
- Attend product trade shows and events to promote ACI products and work to expand dealer network.
You may be right for the job if you:
- Are an outgoing skilled communicator in both written and verbal form.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in customer service (in-person, telephone, and/or electronic), account management, and/or inside sales with a proven track record of excellence.
- Can multitask and manage time in a fast-paced work environment.
- Are familiar with QuickBooks and have a working knowledge of excel.
- Want to grow with a fun and active company.
- Love the outdoors and especially enjoy cycling and/or water sports (huge plus).
Benefits of working at Advanced Composites, Inc. include: Competitive Health Plan, 2 Different Dental Plan Options, Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, Catered Luncheons, Excellent 401K Match and Profit Sharing Opportunity, Bonus Reward Programs, Summer and Christmas Parties, Onsite Free Gym Access, Charitable Events, and more! Advanced Composites, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advanced Composites, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Below