Advanced Composites, Inc. is seeking a Quality Inspector. The Quality Inspector is a full-time position working M-F 7:00 am – 3:45 pm.. This position provides the opportunity to work in an exciting and diverse field. Primarily working with high performance composite materials such as carbon fiber, fiberglass, and Kevlar for use in the recreational, aerospace, and military markets.
- Reads and adheres to all standard operating procedures according to each project or assignment
- Approves incoming, in-process, and finished materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs, summarizes re-work and waste, and inputting data into quality database
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Reports mechanical or material issues to direct supervisor immediately
- Transports finished goods to designated storage or shipping areas
- Maintains a clean and safe work area
- Regular and consistent attendance
- Performs all other related duties and assignments as requested
- Previous inspection experience in a production environment and familiarity with measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, measuring tape) is required.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Starting hourly rate $17.00. Benefits of working at Advanced Composites, Inc. include: Competitive Health Plan with HSA and company match, 2 Different Dental Plan Options, Paid Time Off, Catered Luncheons, Excellent 401K Match and Profit Sharing Opportunity, Uniform and Laundering Service, Bonus Reward Programs, Summer and Christmas Parties, Onsite Free Gym Access, Charitable Events, and more! Advanced Composites, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place