Advanced Composites, Inc. is looking for a full-time Quality Engineer. This position provides the opportunity to work in an exciting and diverse field. We are a high-performance composite manufacturer working with carbon fiber, fiberglass, and Kevlar for use in the commercial/industrial, recreational, aerospace, and military markets. Advanced Composites, Inc. employs approximately 90 full-time employees and manufactures composite products to be used in the aerospace, military, and recreational markets.
- Understand, follow and make sure others follow the company’s quality management system as outlined in ACI’S quality manual
- Participate in internal audits, audit follow-ups, and corrective actions resulting from internal audits.
- Knowledge/Experience with GD&T and FMEA’s in a manufacturing environment.
- Directs inspectors engaged in measuring and testing product
- Plans and schedules quality inspections related to incoming materials, parts in process, and parts to be shipped
- Collect and sort quality data and perform statistical analysis to enable proactive solutions
- Coordinates root cause analysis and corrective actions associated with discrepant materials
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience in a Quality Engineering Organization
- Minimum of 2 years’ knowledge/experience with a quality management system in place per ISO9001:2015/AS9100 Rev D
- Personal drive and follow through, strong human relations and team building skills
- Good writing, communication and motivation skills
- Good computer skills, particularly in the area of Microsoft Excel and database management
Benefits of working at Advanced Composites, Inc. include: 2 Different Competitive Health Plan Options, 2 Different Dental Plan Options, Paid Time Off, Catered Luncheons, Excellent 401K Match and Profit Sharing Opportunity, Uniform and Laundering Service, Bonus Reward Programs, Summer and Christmas Parties, Onsite Free Gym Access, Charitable Events, and more!
To apply, upload resume and complete online application: