Part-time Manufacturing Production Technician- Day Shift
Advanced Composites, Inc. is seeking a day, part-time Manufacturing Production Technician. The person filling this position will apply various technologies to create, build, and modify Advanced Composite’s products.
- Reads and adheres to all standard operating procedures according to each project or assignment
- Monitors composite process to ensure correct process parameters are taking place for the specific project
- Verifies that correct fiber, resin, curing agent(s), and any other job specific materials are used according to SOP, and records amount of material used
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves issues with equipment, devices, or products; uses precision instruments such as calipers, micrometers, and gauges adjustments as needed.
- Drafts and maintains production logs, inventories, documentation, and reports outlining procedures, batch records, inventory, productivity, changeover, and progress.
- Reports mechanical or material issues to direct supervisor immediately
- Transports finished goods to designated ovens/storage racks
- Maintains a clean and safe work area
- Have attention to detail and an interest and aptitude for technology
- Maintain critical thinking skills, strong communication, and dependability
- Ability to be cross trained
- Performs all other related duties and assignments as requested
High school diploma or equivalent. Ability to communicate effectively in English language, perform basic math computations, basic computer skills, reading and comprehension of standard operating procedures, and excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
Starting hourly rate is $16.00. Benefits of working at Advanced Composites, Inc. include: Catered Luncheons, Bonus Reward Programs, Summer and Christmas Parties, Onsite Free Gym Access, Charitable Events, and more! Advanced Composites, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place