Advanced Composites Incorporated (ACI) provides the highest quality fiber-reinforced composite products, professional services and innovative solutions available. ACI’s products are delivered on time and within budget in order to earn customer respect and loyalty.
We believe that good business practices are very simple: take care of people and value relationships. Consequently, we place a lot of emphasis on building partnerships over the long term. By providing consistently great, quality products on schedule, we keep our customers coming back. If the need arises to return product (for example, damaged in shipment) the process is hassle-free.
When a customer chooses ACI as their composites manufacturer, we work with focus and dedication to ensure an ongoing and mutually beneficial relationship. We consistently reach for, and achieve, customer satisfaction (measured through surveys or score cards). In our filament winding and molding operations, we focus on producing lasting, high-performance composite structures while controlling costs. That’s what keeps customers returning year after year.
Our Core Values
- Provide the customer with the best manufacturing solutions, services and products alongside our mission.
- Demonstrate the highest attention to every detail of the design and manufacturing process, continually improving ACI’s quality management system.
- Respond in a timely manner to the needs of ACI customers.
- Take responsibility for ACI decisions at the individual and company levels. Management is committed to comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- ACI is passionate about what it does and is driven to excel in every aspect of the business. That’s the reason for consistently fostering growth while maintaining profitability.
The ACI Culture
At ACI, the pursuit of new and evolving composites technologies while having decades of experience in filament winding, composites design, and quality assurance of composites manufacturing processes is ongoing. ACI’s expertise in various composites fabrication technologies allows for the creation of incredibly strong and lightweight composite structures. Through innovative prototyping programs, finite element analysis tools, and efficient manufacturing practices, ACI controls the development and long-term production costs for customers seeking filament wound, fiber-reinforced tubing, compression molded urethane and carbon structures, specialty aramid components and a wide variety of other end-use products for aerospace, defense and commercial applications.
Salt Lake City and its surrounding regions are home to a booming aerospace industry, so much that PwC recently ranked Utah fourth, nationally, for “aerospace manufacturing attractiveness.”