Advanced Composites, Inc. is looking for a full-time motivated manufacturing engineer to maintain and enhance existing manufacturing processes, facilitate development of new manufacturing processes, establish and monitor operator efficiencies, and assist in scheduling new and existing work. Responsibilities include: Improve the manufacturing process through analysis of the product and manufacturing methods. Establish an effective and efficient work sequence. Devise new solutions to existing manufacturing problems. Develop new procedures to enhance efficiency and quality. Effectively schedule and coordinate filament wound composite production activities. Train production staff to working documentation and standard operating procedures. Enforce company policy and maintain a safe working environment.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Manufacturing Engineering, Composites Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or equivalent technical degree
- Strong leadership, organizational, and analytical skills
- Computer fluency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Solidworks
- Ability to critically review drawings and designs and insure final product meets specifications
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Personal commitment to safety
- Ability and desire to learn new skills
- 2 years of manufacturing engineering or management experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex manufacturing processes
- Experience in composite manufacturing
- Experience in an ISO9001 and ideally AS9100 manufacturing environment
Additional Information Benefits of working at Advanced Composites, Inc. include: 2 Different Competitive Health Plan Options, 2 Different Dental Plan Options, Paid Time Off, Catered Luncheons, Excellent 401K Match and Profit Sharing Opportunity, Uniform and Laundering Service, Bonus Reward Programs, Summer and Christmas Parties, Onsite Free Gym Access, Charitable Events, and more!