Manufacturing Engineer/CNC Programmer
We are looking for a motivated engineer to work on a variety of projects including the design and development of manufacturing processes, tools and equipment, and new product design. As a small high-tech, company you will have the desire to work hands on utilizing advanced materials, such as carbon fiber, to develop novel high performance solutions and process enhancements. You will be working on team and individual projects that may include initial design, tooling fabrication, and final component machining. This position is full time with benefits that include 401(k), health and dental insurance, vacation time, etc.
- Experience with CAD software (Solidworks preferred)
- Experience with CAM software
- Experience programming and running a variety of CNC mills and lathes
- GD&T knowledge
- Computer fluency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Solidworks
- Experience with basic hand and measurement tools
- Personal commitment to safety
- Ability and desire to learn new skills
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Manufacturing Engineering, Composites Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or equivalent technical degree
- Experience with power tools, welding, machining
- Electromechanical design/ Machine design
Additional Information Benefits of working at Advanced Composites, Inc. include: Competitive Health Plan, 2 Different Dental Plan Options, Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, Catered Luncheons, Excellent 401K Match and Profit Sharing Opportunity, Bonus Reward Programs, Summer and Christmas Parties, Onsite Free Gym Access, Charitable Events, and more! Advanced Composites, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.