Maintenance Technician – Full Time – Day Shift
Advanced Composites, Inc. is looking for a Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician is a full-time position working M-F 7:00 am – 3:30 pm. Advanced Composites, Inc. is a 2014 Manufacturer of the Year award winner and employers approximately 80 full-time employees. Advanced Composites Inc. manufactures composite products to be used in the aerospace, military, and recreational markets. The ideal candidate will have some experience or be willing and able to learn skills related to industrial maintenance. Training is available for entry level candidates that appear to be a good fit.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Perform all other related duties and assignments as requested.
High school diploma or equivalent. Ability to problem solve, learn quickly, manage time efficiently, assess a situation and recommend a possible solution, communicate effectively in English language, perform basic math computations, basic computer skills, reading and comprehension of standard operating procedures, reading of measuring tape, pi tape, and calipers. Preferred experience includes: Hand tool and power tool use, machine repair, fundamental mechanical knowledge, welding, machining, electrical repair and troubleshooting, and familiarity with OSHA requirements such as Lock Out/Tag Out.
Starting hourly rate is $16.00. Excellent benefits including medical, dental, supplemental, 401(k) matching contribution, profit sharing, nine paid holidays and paid personal and vacation time. Advanced Composites, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, upload resume and complete online application: