We are looking for a motivated engineer to work in our maintenance department and supervise three maintenance employees. The maintenance engineer will be working on repair and improvement of equipment and tooling used in advanced composite manufacturing. The ideal candidate would be mechanically inclined and familiar with the operation of power tools, welding equipment, and machine tools. Some supervisory experience would be preferred but will possibly train a good candidate.
- Maintain industrial machine tools in advanced manufacturing environment- CNC, molds, machine tools, etc.
- Supervise and train group of 3-5 maintenance employees
- Administer Lock Out/Tag Out Program
- Administer Preventative Maintenance Program
- Assist in fabrication and design of new or improved machines and tools
- Assist with industrial safety
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Manufacturing Engineering, Composites Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or equivalent technical degree
- Experience with CAD software (Solidworks preferred)
- Ability to work in an individual and team environment
- Computer fluency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Solidworks
- Experience with basic hand and measurement tools
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Personal commitment to safety
- Ability and desire to learn new skills
- Experience with power tools, welding, machining, CAM
- Understanding of OSHA requirements
- Electromechanical Design/ Machine design
Advanced Composites, Inc. is a high-tech advanced material composite structures manufacturer supplying R+D and manufacturing capabilities to clients in aerospace, military, commercial/industrial, and recreational markets.
Benefits of working at Advanced Composites, Inc. include: 2 Different Competitive Health Plan Options, 2 Different Dental Plan Options, Paid Time Off, Catered Luncheons, Excellent 401K Match and Profit Sharing Opportunity, Uniform and Laundering Service, Bonus Reward Programs, Summer and Christmas Parties, Onsite Free Gym Access, Charitable Events, and more! Advanced Composites, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.To apply, upload resume and complete online application at https://advancedcomposites.com/aci-careers/Apply Below