Human Resource Generalist
Advanced Composites, Inc. is seeking a full-time Human Resource Generalist. The Human Resource Generalist position is a full time salaried position working M-F 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Advanced Composites, Inc. employs approximately 80 full-time employees and manufactures composite products to be used in the aerospace, military, and recreational markets.
- Interviews, screens and recruits job applicants to match experience with specific job-related requirements.
- Conducts new hire orientation with all new employees.
- Reviews benefits with employees and processes enrollment, cancellation or changes. Organizes and manages annual open enrollment communications and election process.
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedural manual.
- Coaches, counsels and guides managers with employee disciplinary action, then assists with tracking the disciplinary actions.
- Maintains all employee and applicant documentation as dictated by governing agencies.
- Ensures compliance with USCIC Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification; periodically audits Form I-9.
- Interprets and administers leave programs and policies in accordance with the applicable federal and state employment laws (FMLA, ADA, USERRA, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, etc.)
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data and makes recommendation to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Represents the company for any unemployment claims.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
A bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, communications or related field is preferred. A knowledge of employment practices and benefit administration combined with some related work experience.
Salary range $40,000-$47,500 annually depending on experience. Excellent benefits including medical, 401(k) matching contribution, profit sharing, nine paid holidays and paid personal and vacation time. Advanced Composites, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.