Entry level Inside Sales Representative.
Advanced Composites, Inc. (ACI) is seeking an outgoing Entry level Inside Sales Representative join our team and grow with the company. This is a full-time, in house position, working onsite Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. At ACI we have 90 full-time employees working together to manufacture composites products for aerospace, military, prosthetic, industrial, and recreational markets. In the recreational market we supply top-quality outdoor gear to people all over the world. As a member of our sales team, your primary responsibilities will be with ACI’s outdoor brands, Wound Up Composites (cycling) and Cataract Oars (rafting and fishing), managing dealer accounts and online sales.
Sales Administration supports sales department/business development team to achieve their goals and grow the company. This position requires a strong technical background, product knowledge and production scheduling. In a fast-paced environment, excellent communication and time-management skills are required, as well as the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Build mutually beneficial, collaborative, long-term business partnerships with dealers and customers.
- Act as the primary contact for ACI product inquiries, purchases, and other customer requests both by email and phone for Cataract Oars, Wound Up Composites, ACI Pin Rings, and other products as they are developed and released for sale.
- Understand and effectively communicate accurate information about ACI’s programs, products, and services to customers by phone and email.
- Communicate all known customer or product issues to ACI sales team to continually improve product and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the accuracy and processing of sales orders for dealer and online orders.
- Handle warranty issues for ACI product lines by issuing return authorization numbers, coordinating returned product inspection, and completing all required paperwork associated with returns.
- Input price changes, and pricing tier adjustments for products and dealers as needed.
- Generate SKUs and Barcodes for all necessary product items.
- Perform, track, and report monthly sales for ACI products.
- Act as the expediter for shipping and Collaborate with warehouse to complete client orders by the deadline.
- Attend product trade shows and events to promote ACI products and work to expand dealer network.
- BA/BS preferred but not required.
- Experience working with basic office and sales related applications such as Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Resourceful and well organized.
- Ability to write customer-appropriate correspondence.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service, account management, and/or inside sales with a proven track record of excellence.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and deadlines.
- Desire to grow with a fun and active company.
- HUGE PLUS: Love the outdoors and especially enjoy cycling and/or water sports.
Benefits of working at Advanced Composites, Inc. include: Competitive Health Plan, 2 Different Dental Plan Options, Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, Catered Luncheons, Excellent 401K Match and Profit Sharing Opportunity, Bonus Reward Programs, Summer and Christmas Parties, Onsite Free Gym Access, Charitable Events, and more! Advanced Composites, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Advanced Composites, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.