Content Writer/Inside Sales Intern
Advanced Composites, Inc. is seeking an Intern who will work with the Sales Department to complete various writing and sales projects. The ideal Content Writer/Inside Sales Intern will be able to work 40 hours per week in the summer between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday. Advanced Composites, Inc employs approximately 90 full-time employees and manufactures composite products to be used in the aerospace, military, oil, and outdoor industry: Cataract Oars and Wound Up Composites.
- Writes and publishes content for social media and websites
- Experience in using and navigation of key social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Report on follower growth, engagements, and other metrics
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Ability to plan, create, execute, and manage social media content calendars for manufacturing brands
- Works closely with the Product Sales and Business Development Manager to ensure assets are ready, provided as requested, and scheduled in time for marketing campaigns
- Act as the primary contact for ACI product inquiries, purchases, and all other issues that may arise by both email and phone for Cataract Oars, Wound Up Composites, Industrial Industries, and other products as developed and released
- Input sales orders
- Ability to work independently, set priorities with direction, work on multiple projects simultaneously, solve problems, and be resourceful
Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, communications, or business. Excellent communications skills both written and verbal; customer service skills with in-person, telephone, and electronic communications; and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment is necessary. Must be familiar or have interest in outdoor water sports and bicycling. Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
Starting hourly rate is $16.00. Benefits of working at Advanced Composites, Inc. include: 2 Different Competitive Health Plan Options, 2 Different Dental Plan Options, Paid Time Off, Catered Luncheons, Excellent 401K Match and Profit Sharing Opportunity, Uniform and Laundering Service, Bonus Reward Programs, Summer and Christmas Parties, Onsite Free Gym Access, Charitable Events, and more!Apply Below