Composites Machinist—Night Shift
Advanced Composites, Inc. is seeking a Composites Manufacturing Technician. The Composites Manufacturing Technician is a full-time position working M-F 3:30 pm – 12:15 am. The person filling this position will perform all tasks related to composite filament winding and/or extraction of Advanced Composites, Inc. products. Advanced Composites, Inc. is a 2014 Manufacturer of the Year award winner and employs approximately 80 full-time employees. Advanced Composites, Inc. manufactures composite products to be used in the aerospace, military, and recreational markets.
- Reads and adheres to all standard operating procedures according to each project or assignment
- Develops a hands-on working knowledge of wet centerless grinding, CNC machinery, product cleaning and preparation, cranes, hoists, and other finishing tools as necessary
- Ensure correct process parameters are taking place for the specific project
- Inspects all parts and tooling prior to, during, and upon completion of each process in order to prevent damage to, or loss of, parts
a. Application of various chemicals/cleaning agents for parts preparation and care
- Reports mechanical and/or material issues to direct supervisor immediately
- Transports finished goods to designated quality inspection areas
- Maintains a clean and safe work area
- Regular and consistent attendance
- Performs all other related duties and assignments as requested and per Company policies, guidelines, and SOPs
High school diploma or equivalent. Ability to communicate effectively in English language, perform basic math computations, basic computer skills, reading and comprehension of standard operating procedures, reading of measuring tape, pi tape, and calipers.
Starting hourly rate is $15.50. Excellent benefits including medical, dental, supplemental, 401(k) matching contribution, profit sharing, nine paid holidays and paid personal and vacation time. Advanced Composites, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Below