Advanced Composites, Inc. is seeking a full-time Administrative/HR Assistant. The position is a full time hourly position working M-F 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Advanced Composites, Inc. is a 2014 manufacturer of the year award winner and employs approximately 70 full-time employees. Advanced Composites, Inc. manufactures composite products to be used in the aerospace, military, and recreational markets.
- Provides administrative, secretarial, and clerical support to help maintain an efficient office environment.
- Assists office manager with accounts payable by assembling invoices to be completed for payment.
- Prepares customers invoices for billing and collects pre-paid payments.
- Coordinates and schedules daily logistics pickups for shipping department.
- Compiles monthly production general supply usage in excel and enters it into accounting system.
- Maintains electronic and hard copy filing systems for Account Payables and Customer Files.
- Scans and enters training records into training database for all departments. Coordinates this information with the HR Department.
- Audits and coordinates bi-weekly timecards with the Payroll and HR Departments, while also creating and printing company bi-weekly newsletters.
- Maintains company monthly calendars with upcoming events and employee requested time off.
- Maintains office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing orders; verifying receipt; stocking items.
- Maintains and tracks employee recognition programs.
High school diploma or equivalent. Reliable, detail-oriented person with experience in multi-line phone system, Microsoft Word & Excel, typing 40-50 WPM, 10-key by touch, and basic accounting knowledge is a must.
Benefits of working at Advanced Composites, Inc. include: Competitive Health Plan, 2 Different Dental Plan Options, Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, Catered Luncheons, Excellent 401K Match and Profit Sharing Opportunity, Bonus Reward Programs, Summer and Christmas Parties, Onsite Free Gym Access, Charitable Events, and more! Advanced Composites, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.