Advanced Composites, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Program Engineer. The Program Engineer position is a full time salaried position working M-F 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales and is the primary contact with key customers for service issues, order processing, contract compliance, inventory management, and other program responsibilities as required. Advanced Composites, Inc. employs approximately 80 full-time employees and manufactures composite products to be used in the aerospace, military and recreational markets.
- Retains clients through regular communication and interpersonal interaction.
- Reads and reviews customer specifications as provided through drawings, blueprints, work process instructions, or by other means.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans while conferring with other staff and management.
- Creates and reviews standard operating procedures for various manufacturing processes.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends, and recommending actions.
- Processes contract reviews for client purchase orders.
- Reviews material procurement as related to specific open projects.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or related field of study is required. Attention to detail and follow through in a fast-paced environment is key. The ideal candidate would have the necessary communication and technical skills to review product drawings with customers to discuss current and new projects as well as coordinate program priorities, review and assist in implementation of process documentation, review and approve customer purchase orders, and assist in developing new systems to track product. Must have the ability to effectively read, analyze and explain engineering drawing and also be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access). Experience working in a manufacturing environment a plus.
Excellent benefits including medical, 401(k) matching contribution, profit sharing, nine paid holidays and paid personal and vacation time. Advanced Composites, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer